Choose Me-- It's FREE!
Allowing myself to represent you on behalf as your Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a home makes sense for many reasons. First and foremost, you pay no fee because I am paid by the seller. I represent YOU and will get the best deal for YOU. The listing agent represents the seller and is obligated to get the best deal for the seller. Don’t make a mistake by calling the listing agent!
Don't settle for anything less than the absolute best, especially when it's at no cost to you! Dozens of five-star reviews praise my hard work. Check them out for yourself!
As your Buyer’s Agent I will help you do several very important things:
HELP ARRANGE FINANCING
ASSIST IN FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
EDUCATE ON MARKET CONDITIONS
SET YOU UP ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOME SEARCH
PROVIDE YOU WITH A LIST OF LICENSED INSPECTORS AND ATTORNEYS
Because the listing agent represents the seller and is obligated to get the best deal for the seller, you want a good negotiator on your side. Often the purchase of a home can be a difficult experience with multiple parties, conflicting interests, and a myriad of other issues that make the negotiation process very difficult. I have the experience to negotiate on your behalf, resolve conflicts and deal with all types of negotiators so you get the best deal possible with the least amount of issues. I put my skills to work for you!
I can even help you with New Construction! As with the relationship between the listing agents and sellers, the Builder’s Representative represents the builder, not you.
In a nutshell, I provide many other services that are benefit to you. We will:
- understand your needs and send you listings or setup an automated search that meets those needs
- assist you in evaluating properties for suitability, affordability, and resale value
- help you get pre-qualified for financing if necessary
- assist in comparing different financing options
- provide information on the local market, neighborhoods, and schools
- show trends, current days on market, price reductions, and inventory levels
- use knowledge of current neighborhood trends to help you identify opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- coordinate appointments with all the various listing agents and show their properties
- discuss the pros and cons of any applicable properties
- provide a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of any properties to make the best offer
- coordinate and explain all offers, contracts and amendments with the selling agent
- provide electronic signature on all documents
- pre-inspect potential candidate homes
- negotiate the best deal for you with the selling agent
- represent you with Builders
- coordinate with the Attorney
- coordinate with your lender
- interface with appraisers and inspectors
- schedule and attend any home, termite/pest, foundation, roof and other inspections
- provide information on mortgage brokers, credit repair companies, insurance agents, inspectors, movers, and home warranty companies
- educate you about the home buying process
- help with any loan, credit, insurance or inspection questions
- go over the HUD with you and what is needed for closing
- support you through final walkthrough, closing and beyond
- and much more!
You can use MY BUYERS SKILLS to help your purchase a home in any city in Western MA. So Contact Me to begin your home search today!
As your Buyer’s Agent you will have the best deal possible and remember: once a client always a friend.
Get Pre-Approved Today!
Fill out this form and fax or email to my preferred Loan Officer, Eileen Hennessy.